Our Friends

Winner's

You have a whole month to enter our challenge. All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge, the Winner and an overall TOP 3 will be announced and added to our sidebar at the end of the month as well. In the meantime, watch to see if you're featured throughout the month and don't forget!
Grab your Winner badge, TOP 3 or Featured badge under our "Grab a Badge" page!

Friday 25 September 2015

A Change of Ownership

First off, let me say how humbled I am at how much this challenge has grown. When Denise and I started it, it was a little slow going because a lot of people really didn't know a lot about digital. Now look at it! I truly hope that we encouraged some of you to step a little out of your box to try the world of digital. It's a pretty amazing thing and so versatile at what you can do. Our very first post went live on Sept 7, 2012 I can't believe it's been running that long already, time flies! Over the years, I've been amazed by the talent shown by my Design Team members and also from all of you. I find sometimes I'm in awe of what you can do with digital images!

It's with a heavy heart that I have come to the decision to step down as owner of DSC .. BUT I am leaving this blog in very good hands as Lori has stepped up to run the blog and this amazing DT has also stepped up to the plate to do what needs to be done to keep this challenge going. So I just want to say thank you ... to my Design Team and to those who join us and keep us going week after week. You guys are all pretty darn amazing. Keep up the awesome work and who knows, you just may see a creation from me here and there!!

Karen
xo

1 comment:

  1. All the best for what ever you do next in life Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by!! We are sorry we are no longer a challenge blog, however we hope you are able to collect inspiration from the cards and projects to help you in your digital quest. "Digital Diva"!

The DSC DT

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.